Saturday, October 2, 2010

coding makes me feel like this


It's like trying to write a five paragraph essay in math only It takes forever and one tiny typo can destroy your entire layout. For those of you that know how well I spell you get the picture. Besides the spelling thing it's just hard for someone who has trained her brain to think outside the box. You suddenly have to live in box world and it's not a nice place. But regardless of these minor setbacks I WIN!

The new version of my website is officially live! Now all of you can see what I spent the last three years of my life working on. Except for my final project which I'm still trying to figure out how to post but never fear! I'll figure out something...hopefully...anybody out there know how to embed swf files in css?

Whatever. Having it (mostly) done and working makes me feel like this:


I hope it makes you feel that way too!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I find your website very aesthetically invigorating. I always enjoy looking at the wonderful things you create.